Change Cards

Pay your fare with a $5, $10 or $20 bill and receive a Change Card that shows the unused fare balance. Each time you use this card, the farebox debits the required fare. Change Cards are valid up to one year from the initial activation date. Transfers can be used with this card.

Offered on KCATA, Johnson County, and Independence buses. Not available on Unified Government Transit.